Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to logging my activity...

Ok, I'm going to start logging my activity again in case someone ever needs to see the process of setting everything up.

Spent about eight hours today. Primary focus was on completing the One Community brochure that can now be downloaded here: One Community Brochure, fixing the Community Member Interest Form that can be downloaded from the Community Member Page, updating all the One Community Website links with the newly finished and finalized edited brochure, updating a few more pictures on the site, adding the background to all the blue water drop pages, and researching and posting my first eZine article that I am now waiting for approval on.

Other notes of interest were Nanice removing herself as a "Creator" of One Community and choosing to be a consultant instead due to all the stuff going on in her life. Edited Team Page to move her to the bottom and bump John up.

I updated the pictures on the following pages:
http://www.onecommunityranch.com/One-Community-Member.html
http://www.onecommunityranch.com/Community-Retiree.html


Added a couple questions to the FAQ page and updated the anchor links.

Spoke with John about the financial format and spreadsheets I'll be running as well as Nanice's new role.

Signed up for a Digg account to increase page ranking.
Started researching Facebook and how to popularize the new One Community Fan Page.


Realizing now that I need to change the image for Facebook so it is all visible on links like this....