Monday, January 24, 2011

3 Days at Frontier Trainings "Sales Explosion"

Spent the last three days at Frontier Training's "Sales Explosion" seminar in San Diego learning exactly what I needed to create my 3 video presentations that will be visual representations of the information currently found at:
http://www.onecommunityranch.com/OneCommunity/Why-One-Community-Now.html
http://www.onecommunityranch.com/OneCommunity/What-Is-One-Community.html
and
http://www.onecommunityranch.com/OneCommunity/Joining-One-Community.html

These video presentations will be 3 minutes long and create our YouTube presence.

A few things about the weekend: Clinton Swaine has been someone I've respected as a class act and man if integrity for the past 5 years... this last weekend he took my respect to an entirely new level through his honesty, candor and willingness to just be the outstanding person he is with a completely open heart and willingness to be 100 percent self-realized and open about it. I will not attempt to describe the indescribable and will only say that it is a very powerful and emotional experience for me to see someone standing so firm in their integrity and truly BEING.

Thank you Clinton for being you and sharing with us. Amazing.

On a separate note, Clinton has said he will help me review all the details of this project when we are done polishing in a couple weeks and he even invited me to come down and spend a day with him to discuss it when it is finished; a gift beyond value.

As is always the case with classes like this, I also met some AMAZING people!! Bokki, Marguerite, YenYen, Jenevieve, Lauren, Bob, Leo, Desmond, Heather, Kevin, Jenny, and Ryan... you all stood out in my weekend. Thank you!!!