Friday, February 4, 2011

What I've learned today...

Not sure if I could have done it any different but here is the learning of the day:

"When you've got 1000 things to do and you run into a problem you can't solve quickly - rather than do 5 hours of research to figure it out... go to the most knowledgable source you can find, ask for the solution, and work on the other 999 things you've got on your plate until you at least hear back."

Added an amazing social media bar to my site that allows people to share the site on EVERY social media outlet currently available... spent about an hour getting it on every page of the site before I realized it didn't work quite right.. 4 hours of research later I realized the answer I was looking for didn't exist and I had to contact a professional...

Now I'm taking it all off the site and waiting for an answer...