Friday, February 11, 2011

Video 2 Done!

Spent all day Wednesday working on Video two. Re-recorded the whole thing, made the visual images, and successfully synced it all up - then the problems started. YouTube for some unknown reason decreased the volume to almost inaudible and after re-uploading it three times and doing about two hours of research on-line I gave up and purchased software to record the screen and internal volume of my computer as a work-around... which I did today.

Successfully posting video two - What Is One Community: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es2ryJnptMo

I also corrected an error that was propagated across all pages, updated the music on this page with a great song played with permission by Michael Garfield (guy's a guitar genius) http://www.onecommunityranch.com/Expressing-Our-Gifts.html and realize I need a "How" page to describe exactly how it all comes together... like a summary of how it all unfolds.

Redesigned the home page to reflect these changes and add the videos - two of which I still need to create, and began the "how" page.

Going to work for another hour on that...